Sunday, October 24, 2010

Homemade Baby Wipes


Yes, my kiddos are much too old for baby wipes but I used to get several requests for my babywipe
recipe. Just thought I would post in case someone wanted it. It is wonderful and I never ran out of baby wipes!!


1 ½ cups water
2 Tbsp. baby bath or shampoo
1 Tbsp. baby oil
1 roll paper towels
Mix the water, baby bath and baby oil in an empty round baby wipe container. Cut the paper towels in ½ using an electric knife. Remove core from the center. Place paper towels in wipe container. Let the paper towels soak up the water solution. Turn every few minutes to allow the solution to reach the middle of the paper towels. If there is still a dry spot in the middle, add a little more water and turn until soaked through. Pull the wipes from the middle of the roll through the top of the wipe container.

No comments:

Post a Comment